Home run! Touchdown! Triple kill!
|Real Name:||Amazon Princess Diana of Themyscira, Daughter of Hippolyta, Greek Goddess of Truth and War, First of Her Name|
|Affiliation:||Justice League, Themyscira|
|Unusual Features:||Neat Bracelets|
|Quotes - Gallery - Appearances|
|“||I am not familiar with this dinkin' flicka you speak of.||”|
–Wonder Woman to Michael Scarn.
Princess Diana of the Amazons, more commonly known as Wonder Woman is the daughter of Hippolyta and the heir to the Themysciran throne. She is also the Themysciran ambassador to the rest of the world. She serves this duty to the fullest extent by beating up anyone who threatens the world.
Diana was raised away from the world of man on Themyscira, so that way she would not be corrupted. But then she went through her annoying teenage phase anyways and ran away from home. Her mom, wanting to be a "cool mom", decided to let her run free among the rest of the world and administer "justice" as she saw fit.
Wonder Woman is very headstrong, often challenging foes to epic duels for any number of reasons. Most notably, she once fought a Comcast customer service representative to the death because she believed his uselessness was a "challenge to her Amazonian eating habits" or something.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Superhuman Strength: Wonder Woman is a goddess, so she can smite things really good.
- Superhuman Durability: Wonder Woman is so tough that even Jimmy Olsen can't hurt her.
- Superhuman Speed: Wonder Woman is as fast as a really slow speeding bullet.
- Immortality: Being a goddess, Wonder Woman can not die unless someone murders her. Like by shooting at her. Or stabbing her. Or maybe a really bad sprained ankle.
- Flight: Wonder Woman can fly, except when she can't. Which is most of the time.
- Amazonian Combat Skills: Wonder Woman can officially fight like a girl.
- Lasso of Truth: Wonder Woman has a lasso that can inexplicably make anyone in it tell the truth. It is unknown what would happen if she used it on Robin, as the little shit doesn't know how to tell the truth.
- Bracelets of Submission: Because Wonder Woman wasn't already sexualized enough as it is, her most powerful defensive ability is using her "bracelets of submission".
- Sword: Cuts stuff. Good for parties.