|Alexander "Lex" Luthor|
BWAHAHAHAHA! So evil.
|Real Name:||Alexander Luthor|
|Occupation:||CEO of LexCorp|
|Education:||Genius stuff. You wouldn't understand.|
|1st Appearance:||Superman 4|
|Quotes - Gallery - Appearances|
|“||I am better than even you! I am a god!||”|
–Lex Luthor's last words before his seven month trip to the hospital.
Lex Luthor is the CEO of LexCorp, and one of the greatest evil masterminds in the entire world. He is also Superman's greatest nemesis, despite the fact that his greatest power is being bald (HINT: that's not a power).
A Rivalry BeginsEdit
Lex Luthor used to be the mild-mannered CEO of LexCorp. But then due to an "incident" involving Clark Kent, the Daily Planet, and an exploding toilet, Lex Luthor became really evil. He started destroying almost as much stuff as Superman does. Superman and Lex Luthor have been fighting for the highest kill-count ever since.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Lex Luthor thinks he can somehow beat Superman without any powers.
- Genius Intellect: Lex Luthor is one of the smartest men in the entire world. At one point he was almost able to see through Clark Kent's disguise (which consists only of glasses).
- Mechanical Skills: Lex Luthor is one of the greatest mechanical engineers that has ever walked the Earth. He could probably use this ability to bring humans forward several years ahead of their time in technology, but he instead uses this skill to build robot-suits that Superman can beat up.
- No Powers: Lex Luthor has no powers whatsoever, which makes his quest to defeat a god kind of stupid.
- Baldness: Lex Luthor is more bald than your average bald man, making him susceptible to attacks that target bald guys (like making fun of them).
- Lex Luthor's IQ is 192, putting him up with the likes of Iron Man, Batman, and Mr. Fantastic in intelligence level.
|Superman Villain(s) |
This person or thing doesn't like Superman.