|AKA:||The Monster from Planet X|
|Affiliation:||Guardians of the Galaxy|
|Unusual Features:||He's a talking tree!!!|
|Quotes - Gallery - Appearances|
|“||I am Groot!||”|
Groot is a tree creature from Planet X. He was sent to the Milky Way Galaxy as an invader and conqueror, but he grew to love the people within it. That, and his species betrayed him and left him for dead. Groot now operates as a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy.
Groot, being a tree, is fairly limited in the whole "personality" aspect. With that said, Groot is a gentle giant, only crushing people when they make him angry, mock him, or look at him in the wrong way. Groot is also incredibly intelligent, as he knows three more words than the average tree.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Healing Factor: As a tree, Groot can heal at an incredible rate. You can slice off entire limbs, and he'll just crush you when they grow back seconds later.
- Invulnerability: Due to his botanical biology, Groot is an unstoppable killing machine.
- Super Strength: Groot am strong tree.
- Plant Manipulation: Despite being a tree himself, Groot somehow has the ability to control other trees. Some suspect that this is not actually a power, and they just do what Groot says because of peer pressure. Trees are very self conscious you know.
- I Am Groot: His greatest weaknesses is the fact that he is Groot. More specifically, the fact that he won't shut up about it.